AGirlGoneRogue.com (and all content created by me and associated with the Website) includes information and instruction relating to various areas of health, wellness and personal growth. It is important for you to remember that all content created and published on this site is based on my own research and experiences, and is intended for informational purposes only.
Please be advised that while engaging in A Girl Gone Rogue content I am not acting as a licensed healthcare professional and am therefore not rendering professional advice of any kind to you personally, including without limitation, medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counseling, therapy, treatment or coaching, but am merely providing general education and information to you about various wellness topics.
No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition, and the content found on my website is not meant to be a substitute for professional advice regarding a diagnosis, prognosis or treatment of any kind. I do not recommend that you disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read on this site. By reading the content on this site and acting on any information provided, you are acknowledging that there may be risks involved and are assuming responsibility for any injury, illness or death that may take place as a result.
Although I am committed to bringing you the most up to date information on this site, research and other developments in the health and wellness field are constantly evolving, and therefore I cannot guarantee that information found on this site is the most recent published on any given topic.
One of the most integral aspects of AGirlGoneRogue.com is the sense of community and belongingness that it can foster, which is made possible by the people who show up, comment and participate in the ongoing conversations. It is imperative that discussions on this site remain open and respectful in their manner at all times. Differences of opinion are always welcome; negativity, judgement and hate are not. With that said, if individuals or groups of persons are not adhering to the above (at my discretion) I may be required to take action, including but not limited to, editing and/or deleting comments and removing access to the site and its associated contents. By commenting on the posts of this site and/or accessing its contents in any way you are agreeing to these terms. I thank you in advance for your kindness and contributions.
It is really important to me that the readers of AGirlGoneRogue feel informed about any monetary gain being made from this site (it’s also the law, which, in my opinion, is a good thing). Because I have chosen to dedicate my mission for helping others through this site, I do consider its operation my full-time work, and also a source of income (even a Rogue Girl has to eat). Here are few things I would want you all to be aware of:
- The content of this site is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- Any product/service/business etc. that is promoted on this site is done so solely at my discretion, and because I have used it, trust it and believe it could be beneficial to readers.
- Partnerships of any kind are also created in trust and authenticity. Any partnerships discussed on this site are done so because I believe in them and feel it could benefit the readers in some capacity.
- Mentions of or links to associated products/services/businesses on my site may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. For simplicity’s sake, you may want to assume that any link on my site is an affiliate link, and that I may/will make a small commission if you purchase through these links (all in all, you will be supporting my site, while receiving the product at the same cost to you, or possibly even cheaper if a coupon code is provided by me…score!)
- Overall, my expectation for this site (and myself) is to maintain a highly ethical and integral place that delivers interesting, helpful and encouraging content, while also allowing me to earn compensation for the time, effort, research and costs it takes to run this site.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- I may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- I may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when someone visits my site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- A Girl Gone Rogue is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will I Share the Personal Information It Collects?
I will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, I may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to [email protected], but in some cases, I may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.